Thursday, March 8, 2012

Brooklyn

We had our first and hopefully last broken bone! Brooklyn fell down our stairs and fractured her radius. She was VERY picky about who got to sign her cast. It was on for 3 weeks and let me tell you I did not give her as many bathes as I would have. SO much more work when you have to bag it and make sure she holds it out of the water!
Brooklyn lost her first in January... she worked on it FOREVER! For the last few months and still now her hands are always in her mouth working on getting a tooth ready to come out! She lost it at school. As she came home and told me "Quinnlan told me to turn it, so I did and then I heard it crack and then it came out!" She was SO happy!
Miss B LOVES Lego. They have this new Lego for girls called Lego Friends and she just LOVES building things. In a home with 5 girls growing up we never had Lego, it pretty fun and I love her little imagination.

So she did end up having Strep Throat! So once again she is on antibiotics. She is already feeling SO much better, which make me a happy. I HATE seeing her sick or hurt!

2 comments: