Saturday, April 14, 2012

Girls Movie Night

Tonight the girls and I pulled out the hide-a-bed, popped some popcorn
and turned to Netflix ...
Ramona and Beezus
I remember reading the books when I was younger. Little did I know it would explain my two girls to a T! Brooklyn is proper, beautiful and kind and aware of her surrondings and others feelings. Georgia is marching to her own BEAT! She is cute as a bug and FULL of spunk!
I loved just enjoying the night with my girls. I don't do it often enough. By the end of the movie Georgia was cuddled right in my arms and I loved it. Brooklyn is now asleep out in the bonus room and Georgia is hopefully asleep in their room.
I pulled out the camera cause I haven't been doing it often enough lately.
I LOVE looking back at pictures, so I need to remeber to take them!!!!

You can tell she loves getting her picture taken?!
Showing me how mad she can make her face... I still think she's pretty cute when she's mad

Blurry.. it's hard taking self portaits without a small camera.
Brookyln giving us a "Taylor Swift heart" and Georgia trying to be as cool as her big sister ;)

2 comments: