Sunday, April 22, 2012

Temple

 It was the first +20 degree day we have had this year... It was wonderful! I find it so much easier to get up and get going when I know it's a beautiful day. So we were ready for church early, so we decided to head to a minute early and take some pictures in front of the temple.With it being down the street sometimes I think I already don't take the time to really look at it! I can not even begin to express how excited I am for it to be done. They informed us a bit more about the open house plan today in Sacrament meeting. 
So this is my first invite...
 if anyone out there reading this does not belong to the same church as I do...
the open house will be sometime around the end of September. And I would LOVE to go with you.. once the temple is dedicated you are still more than welcome to come, you just have to become a member of the church  ;)
And since I had my camera out today I actually got around to taking some pictures!

Jord got home LATE Thursday night. Friday night the girls went to a sleep over and Jord went on a date... It was one of my favorite dates ever. It was nothing super exciting, it was just easy and fun. We laughed and joked, and walked thru the mall holding hands. Nasty Taco Bell followed by yummy gelato then we washed the truck and finished up at the mall. I love my husband. I was nice to have him home. We had to drop him off at the airport again right after church today. He is almost landing in San Diego now, but thankfully this is just until early Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment