Thursday, February 28, 2013

Everyday life

This lazy little turd would spend all day in front of a computer screen, iPad or television if you would let her. Not gonna lie and pretend that she doesn't spend to much time wasting time. But the other day it wasn't as pointless as it usually is. I came in and this little lady was watching Mormon Messages, she would just click one after the other. I thought it was pretty cute.
Again Brooklyn is such a little natural with Lauryn, she is always holding and comforting her. I honestly never have to worry about Brooklyn with her, she is so gentle and loving. Her new thing is to go get baby Lauryn out of her crib in the morning and bring her to  me. I love it!
Look at this happy little peanut! I love this little lady. She got her immunizations last week. At 2 months  she is 55cm long ( or more like short) and weighs 11lbs 4 oz. She is our cute little chub!
Thank you Georgia for snapping a few photos with me in it... although I HATE pictures of myself. I know that someday I will want to see them. I love holding this little babe. i don't understand why they have to grow so fast. I think I appreciate Lauryn as a baby more now that I understand how fast they grow up. I can't wrap my head around the fact that Brooklyn is old enough to get baptized this summer?!

No comments:

Post a Comment