Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Afternoon

Remember when I use to document things that happened in my family's life?! No? Neither do I!
I have decided that I am going to start again, and really put effort into it. Brooklyn is going to be 8 this summer... the last 4 years have kinda been a blur, and it is going by WAY to fast. I want to remember all the things that happen around here. Georgia says way to many funny thing that I know I wont remember unless I start writing them down. And lastly I have a baby that hasn't even been introduced on our family blog... epic fail!!! We love our little Lauryn and I will do a whole post dedicated to her before the end of the week. But today I will restart blogging with this afternoon...
Jordan thought he would head upstairs for a nap... this is what that looks like.
 Georgia is as wild and crazy as ever.She is the epitome of an annoying little sister. I had to tell her 4 times on a 10 minutes drive home from Church to keep her hands to herself. On the way home from Church it was cause she wouldn't leave Brooklyn alone, but most of the time it is little Lauryn that is constantly being touched, hugged, kissed, squeezed, petted by Georgia. These pictures were taken seriously 2 seconds apart. You can see Georgia little paw sneaking it's way into the picture.
 Lauryn is the best baby ever. I'm sure that everyone is so sick of hearing it, but she is!!! This little peanut is so easy going. She never just cries without a reason, and when she does it's just a quiet little sad cry that can easily be calmed. I am overly in love with our newest little lady. I was so nervous to go back to having a newborn, but she has just been a dream.
Brooklyn is the best little helper ever. I know that she will be a excellent mother someday in the very distant future. She also, like Georgia would to anything to just spend a whole day holding Lauryn. Brooklyn is just as sweet as ever. She has the most sensitive heart and is always very aware of other feelings. She is growing up way to fast.

Jordan and I (and Lauryn) attended the adult session of our Stake Conference. I remember the first time Jordan said lets go the the adult session, I didn't even know there was one?! But that's beside the point. Elder Paul E. Koelliker spoke and I really feel like the topic he spoke on was for me. Some main points that stood out to me were on how to better invite the spirit into our homes, how to treat our spouses and said don't yell at our children. All things that I really need to be better at. I want to remember the things he taught and really try to apply them in my home with my family. Sometimes I feel like it's gonna take my vocal cords being ripped out by wolves (pitch perfect ;)) to get me to stop yelling.

1 comment: