Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentines Day

 I left making valentines for the girls until about 3 days before Valentines Day... so I quickly made the girls ones on the computer. I had great plans to do something off of Pinterest but didn't really get around to that. O-well! This was the little Miss B ready to go hand out her Valentines day cards at school.
 Georgia and Daddy wrestle ALL the time.
Daddy spoiled all his girls on Valentines day. He picked out a little toy for Brooklyn and Georgia and their favorite treat. He also wrote thoughtful cards and got flowers for all of us. I was really sweet to wake up to!
We had the Sister Missionaries over for Valentines Day supper... we had pink waffles, strawberries and whip cream, Shirley Temples' to drink,  bacon hearts and I decorated the table with all pink and red. I thought it was super cute and was excited for it. They didn't seem to appreciate the level of cuteness as much as I did... bummer! But the girls and I enjoyed it!
 My little happy baby with her twin of a daddy.
 Lauryn is still such a sweet little happy baby. She is smiling back at us now. And it just melts my heart everytime!

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with all of these little crazies! I can't believe how much she looks like Jord... Our genes suck.

    ReplyDelete